Colonial - Fruit & herbal teas
€ 4.90


Mint Herb Tea

20 grams resealable bag

Balsamic blend of peppermint and sweet mint. Very appreciated for the digestive and soothing properties. Peppermint leaves, of well known healthy properties adds a fresh touch to this blend.

Our commitment for sustainability

The Colonial collection, with mod, elegant packaging, offers whole leaf classic teas, most popular tea flavoured blends, herbs and herbal teas in tins, resealable bags and handsewn cotton teabags.

Aroma/Fragrance: Grassy, lemon like
Color: Yellow
Flavour: Mellow, pleasnt, with fresh aftertaste.

3/4 grams for 1 cup 150 cc. of natural mineral water at 90°. Infusion time: 3-4 minutes.

Spearmint leaves 55%, peppermint leaves 45%.

Goes well with biscuits, whole grain biscuits expecially..